Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mold and Mildew Problem...........




When I moved into Wyndsor Forest Apartments in Union City, GA there was extensive mold around all the window sills in the apartment. I had to get tilex mold and mildew cleaner to remove the mold myself, but four weeks later the mold returned. I did report it and the maintenance guy came by. He told me that all the apartments have a moisture problem and mold. This is a chronic problem. I am concerned about health issues because I do know that mold can contribute to respiratory problems. I am unable to show you any pictures because the windows have just been cleaned but, as winter sets in the windows will begin to sweat and I will have plenty of pictures to display.

I thought the mold problem was only around the windows but recently I have noticed the hallway bathroom ceiling has mold near the air conditioning vent. It makes me wonder how much mold may be growing in the walls or in other places that can't be seen such as the air vents?

No comments: