When I moved into Wyndsor Forest Apartments in Union City, GA. I was promised that the screen porch area would be cleaned up and that the screens would be repaired. Well, 18 months later I would like to report that nothing has been done to keep that promise!! There have been 5 different managers since I've been here. Each one has given their word to do something about the problem but unfortunately none of them has kept that promise. I moved in on March 16, 2008 and was charged the full amount of rent til June 2009. I believe this is unfair and unethical. I should be able to use all the square footage of my apartment if I'm going to be charged the full amount for rent. I was told by the last manager, Gina, that I would only have to pay $955 until the screen porch area was cleaned and repaired. I believe this to be toooo.. much too! Truthfully this apartment is only worth $800 a month. Watch the movie and you'll see what I'm talking about first hand...
I wonder how many other residents are being treated unfairly and are having to deal with Wyndsor Forest unfair consumer practices?........
Check me out on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MND0B5mzNg
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment