It seems every time I turn around I'm have to deal with another situation here at Wyndsor Forest Apartments, Union City, GA. Today I filled out a maintenance request for the repair of the air conditioning unit. It is flooding the carpet in front of the laundry room and the carpet in front of the unit itself. I wonder how long it will take them to come and take care of this? I also reported the mold on the ceiling of my bathroom. I'm going to google mold and read up on it. I believe that there is a type of mold that can be detrimental to your health. I want to make sure that that mold isn't what's growing in my apartment. Maybe I need to get the health department out here?
I would like to report that the front entrance security gate is broken again. They had it fixed less than a week ago and its out again! It's open season here at Wyndsor Forest Apartments again!!
Stay tuned! My next blog entry will contain a video showing the mold in my apartment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Molds can destroy some of the delicate technical units of your air conditioner. Carefulness can help you a lot to get rid out of these problems.
staten island AC units
Post a Comment